Service Interruption

Water, gas and electricity supplies are the responsibility of your water or energy retailer.  You will need to contact them directly to get the latest information about service disruptions, reconnection and health and safety advice.  The Energy and Water Ombudsman (Victoria) provides a full list of all electricity, gas and water companies operating in Victoria.

WARNING!!  If your building floods make sure that your electricity, gas and water are turned off at the meter. 

Do not use flood affected electrical and gas appliances until the building’s supply system and the individual appliances have been checked by a qualified tradesperson.

Do not use any floodwater for drinking or cooking purposes and contact your water supplier to ensure that mains water is still fit for drinking.

Page Last Updated: Wednesday 7 March, 2018